Re: Winegar

Nancy Minx (nanminx@yahoo.com)
Sat, 5 Dec 2020 04:03:23 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 04:03:23 +0000 (UTC)
From: Nancy Minx <nanminx@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Winegar

HI GavinIf Presque Isle is not interested in the scrapbook we will be happy
 to have it. Nancy MinxDirector Vilas Historical Museum vilasmuseum@yahoo.com

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 10:44 AM, Gavin Schmitt<gavins@kaukauna-wi.org> wr ote: #yiv9718266677 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Hello fellow histor y folks, I've been going through donations and making the hard call on what to keep and what to pass on. One item in particular does not belong here. I have a scrapbook with dozens of photos of Winegar (Presque Isle). I don't
 know the dates, but based on the automobiles, I would guess maybe 1915-192 0? Vilas County is nowhere near here... so if anyone on this list wants these photos, let me know. I hope they can live on another day.  Gavin SchmittLocal Historian KAUKAUNA PUBLIC LIBRARY 920.766.6340, ext. 2 KAUKAUNA PUBLIC LIBRARY 920.766.6340, ext. 2 gavins@kaukauna-wi.o rg www.kaukaunalibrary.org