Re: Depot rehab projects

Dan Richardson (rich3004@yahoo.com)
Mon, 4 Jan 2021 17:36:12 -0600

From: Dan Richardson <rich3004@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 17:36:12 -0600
Subject: Re: Depot rehab projects

You might check with Carol Cartwright, President of Whitewater Historical So ciety. They did an amazing restoration now used as the Society’s hea dquarters and museum. See the web site. Dan Richardson

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 22, 2020, at 4:01 PM, SCHS Curator <curator@saukcountyhistory.org> w
rote:

> Thank you to everyone who provided information on restored or reused depot
 buildings across the state! I have lots to look into now as the winter mon ths roll on.

> Sincerely,
> Paul Wolter
>
>> On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 9:16 AM Paul Wolter <pawolter@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Does anyone know of any train depot rehab projects? If so, can you tell m
e where, approximately when, current use and owner? (or as much as you can)