Re: Any clue?

Michael Seeliger (mwseeliger@gmail.com)
Fri, 15 Jan 2021 10:44:40 -0600

From: Michael Seeliger <mwseeliger@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 10:44:40 -0600
Subject: Re: Any clue?

some cards are very valuable. Some relatively cheap because of the quantity they produced. Also it depends on whether it has been stuck with glue to the page and is ruine when taken off. Advertising is on the back often which is the valuable side. eBay can give you some ideas.

--

Michael

Michael Seeliger & Associates, Inc. mwseeliger@gmail.com

N8211 Smith Rd. Brooklyn, Wisconsin 53521 608 575 2922 Cell (Call this anytime to get to me) Office 608-575-2922

Confidentiality Notice follows:

The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately by replying to this email. Thank you. Contact Me <http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#%21/profile.php?id=1527575746> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#%21/profile.php?id=1527575746> Signature powered by <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer> WiseStamp <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>