New programs coming

Mike Michna (mich3349@gmail.com)
Mon, 13 Sep 2021 09:29:08 -0500

From: Mike Michna <mich3349@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 09:29:08 -0500
Subject: New programs coming

Hello all, I would like to announce our new upcoming programs. Available now for 2022 bookings.

*Mrs. Mary S. Logan - “Out of the Shadow”*

A devoted soldier's wife, Mary Logan would be an eye witness to one of the greatest conflagrations of American history, the Civil War. Mrs. Logan was understandably proud of her husband's accomplishments, but she emerged from his shadow to become a prominent power in Washington.

Coming soon, available for bookings in Sept 2022.

*Katherine Wright - “Those Flyboys from Dayton”*

Behind the genius of the Wright brothers, Wilbur and Orville, was their beloved and devoted sister, Katherine. She may be often overlooked by history but make no mistake, She was the integral variable in the equation that solved the mystery of controlled flight.

Michael E. Michna, manager First Impressions www.historicalfirstimpressions.com 262-758-2131