looking for a 1960s era TV

Jarrod Roll (mclhr@centurytel.net)
Thu, 9 Sep 2021 09:29:24 -0500

From: "Jarrod Roll" <mclhr@centurytel.net>
Subject: looking for a 1960s era TV
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 09:29:24 -0500

Hello everyone.

Our museum is looking to borrow (or purchase if necessary) a television set manufactured in the 1960s. It would be better if it DOESN'T work because we will remove the insides to install a monitor/TV so that we can play video through it. If borrowing, we would need the TV from mid October 2021 through mid January 2022.

Please let me know if you know of a 1960s TV (similar to those pictured below) which may suit our needs.

Thank you,

Jarrod

Jarrod Roll

Director / County Historian

Monroe County Local History Room & Museum

200 West Main St.

Sparta, WI 54656

608-269-8680

www.MonroeCountyHistory.org <http://www.MonroeCountyHistory.org>