Waupun Heritage Museum’s 50th Anniversary Open House

Zachary F. Dickhut (zacdickhut@yahoo.com)
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 21:29:54 -0500

From: "Zachary F. Dickhut" <zacdickhut@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 21:29:54 -0500
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?Waupun_Heritage_Museum=E2=80=99s_50th_Anniversary_Open?= =?utf-8?Q?_House?=

Hello,

I thought I would share two events coming up for the Waupun Historical Socie ty!

Waupun Heritage Museum 50th Anniversary Open House Saturday, October 9th 1-5 pm 22 S. Madison Street, Waupun, WI A short ceremony will be followed by an open house, showcasing our newly red esigned museum housed in a beautiful 1904 Carnegie Library. We’d lov e for other societies to pop by and help celebrate this milestone with us! Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/4vylDgnaq

Waupun Historical Society’s 6th Annual Cemetery Walk Saturday, October 30th 5:30-7 pm Forest Mound Cemetery, Waupun, WI This is our favorite event of the year as volunteers! Most of you have proba bly heard of programs like this, but each volunteer picks a person from the c ity’s past and portrays them near their grave. It’s become v ery popular in town! Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/36ErqdP9z

More info about us on our website: https://waupunhistoricalsociety.org/

Thanks!

Zac Dickhut President—Waupun Historical Society Executive Director—Waupun Area Chamber of Commerce