RE: Rural School Census Records

Karen (krbaumga@pctcnet.net)
Thu, 28 Oct 2021 11:55:08 -0500

From: Karen <krbaumga@pctcnet.net>
Subject: RE: Rural School Census Records
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 11:55:08 -0500

I found rural school census records at the Price County Clerk’s of fice. They are in storage now as they are not used for people seeking proof
 of birth date for social security as they were in the 1950s – 1970 s. I scanned years from 1913-1924. They are not on the web and now Iâ€
™m wondering what to do with the files. The Price County Genealogy websit e has been archived, no more will be added.

Karen Peterson Baumgartner

From: Dean & Marian Burmester Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 10:41 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Rural School Census Records

Hi Everyone, Where can you find the Wisconsin local rural school census records? Are the y available on ancestry or where on the web? I am researching small country
 schools in the Franklin Township of Sauk County. Thanks, Marian Burmester Old Franklin Township Historical Society