RE: Log Cabin Repair

winebottle@charter.net
Sat, 19 Nov 2022 13:36:45 +0000

From: winebottle@charter.net
Subject: RE: Log Cabin Repair
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 13:36:45 +0000

Hi Peter, I am on the Tomah Historical Preservation Commission and we

(through the City of Tomah) recently repaired the rotting logs, replac ed the roof, and fixed up the Boy Scout log cabin in a park in Tomah W I The cabin is on the State and National list of historic places. Much
 of the work was contracted out by the City to a firm that specializes
 in this kind of work. I do not have their name, but if you contact Jo e Protz who is the Director of Parks at the City of Tomah he can help
 you with the name. His phone umber is 608-317-9570. Good Luck Jim W einzatlTomah WI

 "Peter Schumacher"