Re: Log Cabin Repair

Jeremy Ebersole (jebersole@milwaukeepreservation.org)
Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:43:27 -0600

From: Jeremy Ebersole <jebersole@milwaukeepreservation.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:43:27 -0600
Subject: Re: Log Cabin Repair

Check with Galbraith Carnahan Architects in Wauwatosa. They moved and rehabbed a log cabin for their offices and may have contacts.

https://www.galbraithcarnahan.com/

https://www.jsonline.com/story/communities/west/2018/04/17/developer-plans-donate-log-cabin-wauwatosa-architect-relocate-north-avenue/524681002/

*Jeremy T. Ebersole *(he/him/his)
*Executive Director* Milwaukee Preservation Alliance
***please note our new mailing address*** 1100 S. 5th Street, Suite 319, Milwaukee, WI 53204
(414) 220-0530 * milwaukeepreservationalliance.org Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MilwaukeePreservation/> * Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/milwaukeepreservationalliance/> * Twitter
<https://twitter.com/milw_prsrvation> MPA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization devoted to promoting stewardship and awareness of the historic, cultural and economic value of Milwaukee's built heritage.