Loom looking for a good home

Jenny Barry (barryjk25@gmail.com)
Wed, 1 Feb 2023 14:08:04 -0600

From: Jenny Barry <barryjk25@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 14:08:04 -0600
Subject: Loom looking for a good home

Hello-

I represent a small historical society in northeastern Illinois.

We are considering deaccessioning this loom due to a lack of space and no plans to display it, but before doing so, we're hoping to find a good home for it. So far no one in our immediate area has expressed interest.

Our records indicate it was built about 1920.

Please contact barryjk25@gmail.com if you are interested or for more information.

Jenny Barry Libertyville Historical Society
IMG_3321.JPG