Re: gift shop best sellers for you

russhanson (russhanson@grantsburgtelcom.net)
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 18:35:15 -0600

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 18:35:15 -0600
From: russhanson <russhanson@grantsburgtelcom.net>
Subject: Re: gift shop best sellers for you

On 2023-01-19 10:28, Jarrod Roll wrote:
> Hello.
>
> We are reconsidering what we sell in our (very small) gift shop.
> Would you mind sharing what your bestselling _toys_ are? Ours would
> be "Jacobs Ladder." We're looking for other good-selling toys to sell
> which seem appropriate for a history museum gift shop.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jarrod
>
> Jarrod Roll
>
> Director
>
> Monroe County Local History Room & Museum
>
> 200 West Main St.
>
> Sparta, WI 54656
>
> 608-269-8680
>
> www.MonroeCountyHistory.org [1]
>
> Facebook: www.Facebook.com/MCLHR [2]
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.monroecountyhistory.org/
> [2] http://www.facebook.com/MCLHR

   Get one of your voluteers to cut out a few of these. They are cheap, easy and mostly profit at $5 each with the kids being given some markers to make their own faces and decorations
  It is a copy of great grandms's that we played with as children in the 1950s . Likely at least a 100 year old toy idea. Can rubbers are rare, so you can substitute a plastic bracelet or something for the ring.

Russ Hanson Sterling Eureka and Laketown Historical Society
toy .jpg