Re: Military History Display

Joanne Dalton (daltonfarms84@gmail.com)
Wed, 8 Nov 2023 09:41:12 -0600

From: Joanne Dalton <daltonfarms84@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Military History Display
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 09:41:12 -0600

We have had to rely on old display cases, etc., for our exhibits, but they a re against the wall or locked so items can not be accessed.

One thing to be aware of is that the modern mannequins are usually too large
 to display the older World War uniforms on. The men that served were young w ith less broad shoulders and height. At least that’s what I have encountered. The busts may work better.

J. Dalton Columbia County Historical Society Museum/Pardeeville WI

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 7, 2023, at 4:26 PM, Teresa Bake <teresar3216@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, We are looking to create a military history display at our
 museum. Any suggestions of a vendor to purchase military uniform mannequin s and other visually-pleasing (lighted and secure) display pieces for milita ry memorabilia and items? We are not looking to purchase used pieces unless
 in excellent condition.