Military History Display

Teresa Bake (teresar3216@gmail.com)
Tue, 7 Nov 2023 09:41:47 -0600

From: Teresa Bake <teresar3216@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 09:41:47 -0600
Subject: Military History Display

Hello, We are looking to create a military history display at our museum. Any suggestions of a vendor to purchase military uniform mannequins and other visually-pleasing (lighted and secure) display pieces for military memorabilia and items? We are not looking to purchase used pieces unless in excellent condition.

Thank you.

Teresa Bake Board Member/Corporate Secretary Oconto County Historical Society, Inc.
(920) 655-7830