Re: Military History Display

rip@edmundson.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2023 13:08:40 -0600

Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 13:08:40 -0600
From: rip@edmundson.com
Subject: Re: Military History Display

The New Berlin Historical Society has a Military Room in our expanded museum that we are rather proud of. We have artifacts from the Civil War, World War I and II, Korea, Vietnam and the Mideast conflicts. We have displays featuring local men and women. We have been working on this for the last two years and just have a few items to complete. We have five mannequins with uniforms, 3 male, 2 female. I believe our mannequins were found over the years in defunct clothing stores.

Rip Edmundson Board Member New Berlin Historical Society rip@edmundson.com