Re: Military History Display

rljpilch (rljpilch@pctcnet.net)
Fri, 10 Nov 2023 17:54:53 -0600

Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 17:54:53 -0600
From: rljpilch <rljpilch@pctcnet.net>
Subject: Re: Military History Display

We needed to purchase smaller mannequins for a display we did of WWI and WWII uniforms. We used a company out of California called Yanks Mannequins, LLC. The mannequins are more expensive, but the quality and selection is really good and we will use them for decades to come. It also helped in that the family made a donation toward the purchase price. www.yanksmannequins.com

You might want to check them out.

Laurie Pilch, Secretary/Treasurer Member Board of Directors Price County Historical Society