Dec update

Mike Michna (mich3349@gmail.com)
Fri, 24 Nov 2023 12:28:43 -0600

From: Mike Michna <mich3349@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 12:28:43 -0600
Subject: Dec update

Seasons Greetings,

I have some interesting events coming up this month. Start off with a return to Spring Green with Margaret Cummins, then Mrs. Dickens takes the stage. On Saturday Morning, Dec 2 she will be reading “A Christmas Carol” at the Burlington, WI library then she will head of to Waukesha for very special period event. Mrs. Dickens will be the surprise guest at a Colonial Wine Dinner. I have pasted more information on that below.

Mrs Dickens remains busy, heading to the La Crosse library to again read
“A Christmas Carol”. Back to Germantown, WI with Margaret Cummins, the n back to Mrs. Dickens in Glendale. Finally a couple days of rest before another fund raising event at the Kenosha Woman's Club. This will be an afternoon Tea with Caroline Ingalls and Mittens on the Tree.

Tickets may be purchased by calling 262-652-1731

I will be presenting Helen Keller in Grafton, WI before heading to Ohio with Mrs Dickens for two performances at the Piqua library and to spend an early Christmas with my daughters.

The Bradford library from Bradford PA case contracted with us for permission to virtually present Margaret Cummins. Check their website bradfordlibrary.org for date and time.

I finish my month with Mrs. Dickens and Caroline Ingalls. Hope you can have a chance to see me.

Yours,

Jessica

*A Colonial Wine Dinner https://oldehomesteadinn.com/
<https://oldehomesteadinn.com/>*

*December 2, 2023 6:30 pm 'til 9:30 pm*

*Join us for a Colonial Holiday Wine Dinner at Jack's on our historic Olde Homestead located across from "The Inn". We will be serving an authentic
"Bill of Fare" with 5 courses paired with a complimentary wine. Limited Seating. *

*Reservation : $120 / Per Person / Includes gratuity*

*If you book "The Inn" Dec 2 & 3 with the Wine Dinner, you'll receive a 20% discount off the total cost of your stay!*

Michael E. Michna, manager First Impressions www.historicalfirstimpressions.com 262-758-2131