Note from Rita in Sri Lanka

Grossman, Zoltan C. (GROSSMZC@uwec.edu)
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:01:52 -0600

Subject: Note from Rita in Sri Lanka
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:01:52 -0600
From: "Grossman, Zoltan C." <GROSSMZC@uwec.edu>

From: immer_e@yahoo.com [immer_e@yahoo.com] Sent: Tue 12/28/2004 1:12 PM To: eauclairewib@yahoogroups.com Cc: Subject: [eauclairewib] NOTE FROM RITA IN SRI LANKA
  Just received this e-mail from Rita: thought I would share. -- Eileen
  I AM OKAY....my village was not directly hit, but the neighboring one was and friends are dead and missing. Massive devastation throughout the coastal areas. All in Peaceforce are okay; only one injury. I'll write more soon. Marty and two family members are in Amsterdam, due to fly soon to Sri Lanka. Don't know if they will/should come. It's not a place to holiday now of course.

Thank you for your loving thoughts and prayers...rita