300 parents?

Kate Hale (halecl@uwec.edu)
Tue, 17 May 2005 08:31:24 -0500

Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 08:31:24 -0500
Subject: 300 parents?
From: Kate Hale <halecl@uwec.edu>

I hope many of you got to hear the interview on 88.3 last evening with Jessica‹the supporting calls were just overwhelming, and I felt so grateful for them and felt so much better after than I had before!

A particular thanks to Eberth Alarcon for calling Mary Jo on her indiscriminate use of the term ³parents²!!!!

And here¹s my question‹she referred to, I believe, something like 300 signatories on that letter to the school board complaining about Beth Franklin¹s discussion. Where ARE these signatures, and does the rest of th e public have a right to see them?????

Thoughts?

Kate English Dept.