[TAUWP] 3 Years of War is Enough! - OUT OF IRAQ NOW - Rally and March

Richmond, Rick (rrichmon@uwec.edu)
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:00:31 -0600

Subject: [TAUWP] 3 Years of War is Enough! - OUT OF IRAQ NOW - Rally and March
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:00:31 -0600
From: "Richmond, Rick" <rrichmon@uwec.edu>

The Wisconsin AFL-CIO is conducting rallies and marches against the war this weekend in Madison & in Milwaukee. Both events are on Saturday, March 18. The Milwaukee rally begins at 11:15; the Madison event begins at 12:30PM. See below for further information.

Rick Richmond AFT-Wisconsin Local 3535
(The Association of University of Wisconsin Professionals)

=====