May 24th Reading of Names

Kate Hale (halecl@uwec.edu)
Fri, 19 May 2006 15:52:19 -0500

Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:52:19 -0500
Subject: May 24th Reading of Names
From: Kate Hale <halecl@uwec.edu>

I'm forwarding this announcement (via Women in Black) from Myron Buchholz. Apologies for any duplication among lists‹but please forward as seems appropriate to you (and post attached small poster!)

Kate

------ Forwarded Message All:

I'm sure many, if not all of you have recieved the attached poster for the memorial reading of the names next Wednesday at the Federal Building on Barstow. Please circulate the poster widely, and I look forward to seeing you all there. Last July we read 1700 names, and now it is close to 2500.

Bring Them Home

later Myron

------ End of Forwarded Message