Department of Peace "News Flash"

John & Liz Webster (webjljt@triwest.net)
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:40:14 -0500

From: "John & Liz Webster" <webjljt@triwest.net>
Subject: Department of Peace "News Flash"
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:40:14 -0500

Hello People working and hoping for Peace,

Good News!!! We now have a candidate running for Congress in our 3rd District of Wisconsin who will work for peace in general and has specifically declared his support for a U.S Department of Peace. His name is Chip DeNure. Chip is running for Congress as a Democrat under the banner of "Bring The Troops Home". DeNure has a great web site up and running at http://www.protectthetroops.com/ . Please take time to check it out. Chip is writing a daily blog that will be interesting to read and can be found on his web site by clicking on "Chip's Blog".

Chip DeNure has stated that if elected he will sign on as a co-sponsor of the Department of Peace legislation. Many of us have worked diligently for several years to persuade our present Congressman, Ron Kind, to be a co-sponsor of the Department of Peace legislation. Congressman Kind has refused to do so. We have worked for the DOP with our phone calls, letters, cards and emails to Ron Kind all to no avail. Now we can work for the DOP legislation with our vote. We can vote for Chip DeNure for Congress. Chip is running as a Democrat, challenging Ron Kind in the September 12th primary. DeNure will support the DOP and if elected will sign on as a co-sponsor. Let's go to work for Chip DeNure so he can work for "peace" on our behalf in the U.S. House of Representatives. Please forward this message far and wide to folks in Wisconsin's 3rd District.

There are currently 75 co-sponsors for the Department of Peace in the U.S. House of Representatives and 2 co-sponsors in the U.S. Senate. For more information about the DOP please check out the following web site http://www.thepeacealliance.org/ .

With the hope for Peace,

John Webster District DOP Contact Person Trempealeau, WI 54661
(608-534-6337)