Re: Bolton Refuge House

Kate Hale (halecl@uwec.edu)
Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:25:34 -0500

Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:25:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Bolton Refuge House
From: Kate Hale <halecl@uwec.edu>

Well . . . Iım trying to keep my ³Women in Black² hat separate from my
³SFPJ² hat (and since Iım the Œtreasurerı for our joint account, the Chippewa Valley Community Action Coalition) thatıs sometimes tricky.

I think Iıll send the money from WiB today, and then if SFPJers want to donate‹I think itıd be great if we could give from the group‹we can sort that out. We do have a teensy bit of money--$50 or so, I think‹in our savings account.

Kate

On 8/3/06 10:17 AM, "Wesenberg, Nancy Christine" <WESENBNC@uwec.edu> wrote:

> I hate hot weather and really suffer in the heat (Used to pass out in chu
rch
> when I was a kid - and it wasn't because I was having a religious experie
nce!)
> I'd be willing to kick in $20 if we want to start a collection for them.
 N.