If You Are Interested in Donating to Bolton Refuge House

Kate Hale (halecl@uwec.edu)
Thu, 03 Aug 2006 12:41:03 -0500

Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 12:41:03 -0500
Subject: If You Are Interested in Donating to Bolton Refuge House
From: Kate Hale <halecl@uwec.edu>

Colleagues,

Some of you have expressed interest in donating money to Bolton Refuge House; they now have received gifts of air conditioners and are all set for their cooling needs when the next heat wave hits. But they have many on-going needs‹one of which will simply be money to pay for those additiona l NSP bills when they use the air conditioners.

SO‹if you are interested in this project, please send a check‹don¹t worry that it might be too small‹made out to ³Chippewa Valley Community Action Coalition² with ³SFPJ:BRH² in the memo line (because this is an account we share with Eau Claire Women in Black, who are also sending money to Bolton and I need to keep these separate!).

Then, send your check to our colleague Nancy Wesenberg (Schofield 201) who has agreed to collect these, fill out a deposit slip for them, and deposit them at RCU. I appreciate Nancy¹s help, as I¹m going to be sidelined for awhile after a surgery next Tuesday. But I will be able to write a check from that account on behalf of SFPJ and to send it out from home with a not e saying who we are/how we want to support their work. Of course, I¹ll email the list to let you all know what we finally collected.

If you have any questions, I¹m active on email through Monday‹after that I¹ll be off-line for at least a few days.

Let Nancy or me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

In Solidarity,

Kate