Chris Danou luncheon

Weil, Michael R. (weilmr@uwec.edu)
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:56:52 -0500

Subject: Chris Danou luncheon
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:56:52 -0500
From: "Weil, Michael R." <weilmr@uwec.edu>

My wife and I are hosting a lunch next Thursday, August 24th from 11AM - 1PM at our house - 446 McKinley Avenue for people to meet Chris Danou who is running against Kathleen Vinehout in the Democrat primary for the State Senate seat currently held by Ron Brown.
  Whether a candidate is Republican, Democrat or otherwise we feel it is important to meet candidates so that we can all be educated voters. By hosting this event we are trying to do our small part in this process.
  Feel free to come for the whole time or just a short time and let us know whether you can come by emailing Mary at mw2085@charter.net or calling 839-0537.
  We hope to see you next Thursday.
  Michael and Mary Weil