Re: [eauclairewib] Fwd: Dump the Leader-Telegram

Kate Hale (halecl@uwec.edu)
Wed, 08 Nov 2006 08:10:39 -0600

Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 08:10:39 -0600
Subject: FW: [eauclairewib] Fwd: Dump the Leader-Telegram
From: Kate Hale <halecl@uwec.edu>

Again, a forward from the Women in Black listserve‹apologies for duplication. Anyone else want to critique Graaskampıs rhetoric here?

Kate

__._,_.___

  Middle east calling card
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjanZxMW0yBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBF9wAzEE Z 3JwSWQDOTkzMjcyNQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3NTkzMzUEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNjI5NTg3 M TM-?t=ms&k=Middle+east+calling+card&w1=Middle+east+calling+card&w2=Hair+los s
+cause&w3=Middle+east+phone+> Hair loss cause
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjY2oxY3VnBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBF9wAzIE Z 3JwSWQDOTkzMjcyNQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3NTkzMzUEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNjI5NTg3 M TM-?t=ms&k=Hair+loss+cause&w1=Middle+east+calling+card&w2=Hair+loss+cause&w 3
=Middle+east+phone+card&w4=P> Middle east phone card
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjcmUxdmtoBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBF9wAzME Z 3JwSWQDOTkzMjcyNQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3NTkzMzUEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNjI5NTg3 M TM-?t=ms&k=Middle+east+phone+card&w1=Middle+east+calling+card&w2=Hair+loss+ c ause&w3=Middle+east+phone+ca>
  Peace dollars
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjM241cTcyBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBF9wAzQE Z 3JwSWQDOTkzMjcyNQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3NTkzMzUEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNjI5NTg3 M TM-?t=ms&k=Peace+dollars&w1=Middle+east+calling+card&w2=Hair+loss+cause&w3= M iddle+east+phone+card&w4=Pea> Peace silver dollar

 Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eauclairewib/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmOHF2a202BF9TA z k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzk5MzI3MjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NzU5MzM1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0b m dzBHN0aW1lAzExNjI5NTg3MTM-> (Yahoo! ID required)
 Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
<mailto:eauclairewib-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest>
| Switch to Fully Featured
<mailto:eauclairewib-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format: Fully Featured>
  Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eauclairewib;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMGZhM2M4BF9TAzk3Mz U 5NzE0BGdycElkAzk5MzI3MjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NzU5MzM1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdG l tZQMxMTYyOTU4NzEz> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use