Article of interest

Wesenberg, Nancy Christine (WESENBNC@uwec.edu)
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:33:17 -0600

Subject: Article of interest
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:33:17 -0600
From: "Wesenberg, Nancy Christine" <WESENBNC@uwec.edu>

Thought some of you might be interested in this editorial from UW-Oshkosh. Also, I think I recently heard that South Africa had just legalized same-sex marriage. Anyone else see or read that? Thanks. Nancy W.

 "40 years after UWO's 'Black Thursday,' intolerance targets others on campus," Editorial, Oshkosh Northwestern, Nov. 21.
    In the spirit of inclusivity, the UW-Oshkosh administration is taking a stance against recent incidents of harassment toward members of the LGBT community and its supporters.
    Editorial: http://www.thenorthwestern.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061121/OSH0 6
/61120115/1190/OSHopinion
<http://www.thenorthwestern.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061121/OSH 0 6/61120115/1190/OSHopinion>