[SFPJ] Informational Picket Thursday

Richmond, Rick (rrichmon@uwec.edu)
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:10:52 -0500

From: "Richmond, Rick" <rrichmon@uwec.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:10:52 -0500
Subject: [SFPJ] Informational Picket Thursday

SFPJ members may be interested in the informational picket that will be con ducted on Thursday, August 23.

________________________________ From: Anthony A. Caldwell [acaldwell@tds.net] Subject: AFSCME: Mike Huebsch raising money on your dime!

While we are moving through this heated budget battle, Assembly Republicans
 are visiting your area raising money to keep them in office. Instead of si tting at the table working on the state budget, Assembly Speaker Mike Huebs ch and the Fitzgerald brothers (Scott & Jeff) will be holding a fundraiser in Eau Claire.

We can not let the Madison insiders invade our area and future their vision
 of a cold, dark, and unemployed Wisconsin. It's time to act.

INFORMATIONAL PICKET Thursday, August 23, 2007 4:30pm - 5:30pm
(*Just before the Huebsch Fundraiser begins!*)

Wear your AFSCME T-Shirts, make signs, and be ready to demonstrate!

Holiday Inn 2703 Craig Road Eau Claire, WI

ALL MEMBERS, FAMILIES, AND FRIENDS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND.

FYI: We MUST stay on the side walks and parking may be an issue. Parking on the service roads or at the McDonalds across the Road in encoura ged.

ANTHONY A. CALDWELL Project Organizer AFSCME "Take Back America" 2645 Harlem Ave, Suite 1H Eau Claire, WI 54701

Office: 715.839.0507 Cell: 715.299.1580 E-mail: acaldwell@tds.net<mailto:acaldwell@tds.net>

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.17/951 - Release Date: 8/13/2007 10:15 AM