Re: Sami Rasouli /Eberth Alarcon memorial peace & justice event MARCH 31-- FOR YOUR CALENDARS -- publicity attached

Drumm, Daniel L. (DRUMM@uwec.edu)
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:16:21 -0600

From: "Drumm, Daniel L." <DRUMM@uwec.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:16:21 -0600
Subject: FW: Sami Rasouli /Eberth Alarcon memorial peace & justice event MARCH 31-- FOR YOUR CALENDARS -- publicity attached

Dear colleagues: I hope you can open these and will print/post/forward to groups or individu als who might attend. THANKS to Progressive Students for cosponsoring and reserving space, especially to Aaron for helping secure publicity through A ctivities and Programs, and to Veterans for Peace and the Red Cedar Peace I nitiative for endorsing and publicizing the lecture/visit.

peaceful Monday to you all, karen