RE: Report on County Facility Planning by Gregg Moore

Mowry, Donald D. (DMOWRY@uwec.edu)
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:42:20 -0600

From: "Mowry, Donald D." <DMOWRY@uwec.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:42:20 -0600
Subject: RE: Report on County Facility Planning by Gregg Moore

Dear Colleagues,

I am forwarding these thoughts from Gregg Moore because, whether you agree or disagree with his position, I think they provide a good background for the decision-making process that has resulted in a county board decision t o build a new jail and remodel the existing courthouse.

I have worked with Gregg over the past year to develop an alternative to in carceration program for single women with dependent children, and I respect
 his work and his many years of professional service to the Wisconsin Distr ict Court System.

Sincerely,

Donald D. Mowry, Director Center for Service-Learning and First Year Experience