Re: PASS THE WORD > The $64M Question is on cable 11 CTV -

Hale, C. Kate (HALECL@uwec.edu)
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 19:15:35 -0600

From: "Hale, C. Kate" <HALECL@uwec.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 19:15:35 -0600
Subject: FW: PASS THE WORD > The $64M Question is on cable 11 CTV -

Will Fantle is a member of the Eau Claire County Board . . . also one of th e founders of Northern Thunder, and a long-time activist/engaged citizen.

I'm passing this notice on from him.

Kate

C.L. (Kate) Hale, Ph.D. Department of English
(715) 836-2761
________________________________________ From: Will Fantle [wfantle@sbcglobal.net] Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:04 PM To: CVProgressives@yahoogroups.com; ragnwald@Yahoo.com; Hale, C. Kate; mike ob@charter.net; adernbach@charter.net; ellewolf1@hotmail.com; ; laker43@chart er.net; reneefe@charter.net; guitar8@sbcglobal.net; ; contact@prophyperfect.c om; hawley.valarie@marshfieldclinic.org; bhoefgen0362@charter.net; krauseha us1@msn.com; Dan@jenanddan.com; ourhouse2u@sbcglobal.net; ; kathy1000@gmail.c om; mcraemer@ecasd.k12.wi.us Subject: PASS THE WORD > The $64M Question is on cable 11 CTV -

Subject: PASS THE WORD > The $64M Question is on cable 11 CTV - Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008

Watch Cable Channel 11 on CTV ~ Saturday at Noon, Sunday At 5pm & Monday n ight at 10pm

Will Fantle, Jeff DeGrave, Maureen Slauson & Ken Fulgione put together a pa nel discussion about some of the issues and concerns surrounding the propos ed new Jail project called “The Question ~ The $64 Million Dollar Questio n”
 “We tried to present this with as much open and full disclosure of infor mation as we were able.” Ken Fulgione said ..... “We all talk too much on this panel.... but we did the best we could... Hope you find it accurate
 and informative”

The program is set up as a panel discussion on
· how we got to where we are ... (a study in expansion & mis-commu nication or lack there of)
· concerns with the proposals presented & alternatives that still need to be discussed
· concerns about financial impact & how it might effect new progra ms just being started as well as a discussion about staffing needs yet to b e presented
· discussion on how the jail fails to relate to the city’s compr ehensive plan for downtown & the neighborhoods and why the county refused t o participate
· Recommendations for what community members can do and what is ne xt on the agenda for this project

PASS THE WORD The program will replay Saturday at Noon (12:00pm), Sunday At 5pm & Monday
 night at 10pm on cable channel 11 thanks to Community TV