Re: Immigration Forum flyer and press release

Pierce, Crispin H. (PIERCECH@uwec.edu)
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:21:23 -0500

From: "Pierce, Crispin H." <PIERCECH@uwec.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:21:23 -0500
Subject: FW: Immigration Forum flyer and press release

From: De Grave, Analisa E. Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 11:18 AM To: Sen, Asha; Pierce, Crispin H.; Pope, Karen O. Subject: Immigration Forum flyer and press release

Karen, Asha, Crispin,

Could you forward this information to the Staff and Faculty for Peace and J ustice? I looked at the website but did not see a contact person listed.

These flyers were sent to me by Kitz Cleary from Menomonie and Cindy Breuni g from Voces de la Frontera. They contain information about a town hall me eting on immigration which will be held on Wednesday, July 30th at the Firs t Congregational United Church of Christ in Menonomie. See flyer for more details. Below is a list of the speakers.

Please feel free to forward, post/print the flyers.

Thank you!

Analisa

David Danzinger, dairy farmer Victoria Seltun, immigration attorney Daniel Marino, Hispanos en Wisconsin Sister Martha Donnelly, PBVM, Gunderson Lutheran (visited Postville after t he raid in May) Cindy Breunig, Voces de la Frontera