Re: Jail Meeting Monday 7pm AGENDA

Drumm, Daniel L. (DRUMM@uwec.edu)
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:56:37 -0500

From: "Drumm, Daniel L." <DRUMM@uwec.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:56:37 -0500
Subject: FW: Jail Meeting Monday 7pm AGENDA

Please Email this forward to at least 1 other person or any interested grou ps CAJE MONDAY MEETING 7PM 1st Congregational Church ... Broadway YOU CAN HELP STOP THE JAIL PROJECT > Learn More

In order to help keep us on task & shorten the meetings, I have put togethe r an agenda for Monday's meeting. I f there is anything additional you woul d like added drop me a quick note.

URGENT ~ Please >>> invite at friend so our meetings will grow in the final
 countdown month.

AGENDA

· Introduction of attendees

· SHORT Question & answer session for new attendees

· Protest Petition Update

o Who do you know on the Protest Petition area we will be talking to?

· 5,000 signature Petition update

· AWARENESS ACTIONS PLANNED

o Eminent Domain Watch August 14th - confirm time & date to meet at Beg elke property and 1st Ave & walk up to Court House with Commissioner - Assi gn coordinator for details

o 5,000 Signature delivery at City Hall - ASAP -

§ set time & date & discuss details

§ Establish coordination & speakers

· Update on any new information or new business

· Reminder to write letters to Volume 1, Leader Telegram and the Newsrooms for TV 13 & 18