Eau Claire Progressive Film Festival 2010

Nowlan, Bob (RANOWLAN@uwec.edu)
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:26:36 -0500

From: "Nowlan, Bob" <RANOWLAN@uwec.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:26:36 -0500
Subject: Eau Claire Progressive Film Festival 2010

As likely most of you know, ECPFF 2010 begins this Friday evening. I am at taching pdf file copies of the front and back of a final poster for the fes t, which you could print out and display for yourself, as you wish and are able. (I believe all information on it is accurate, except that _XXY_ is from Argentina, not the UK). We welcome any and all support in promoting
/publicizing the event possible. Hope to see you there.

Best,

Bob Nowlan Executive Director, Eau Claire Progressive Film Festival Associate Professor, Critical Theory, Cinema Studies, Cultural Studies Department of English, UWEC