WHS Local History List Serve - archival supplies

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:19:45 -0500

Subject: WHS Local History List Serve - archival supplies
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:19:45 -0500
From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>

List Serve members,
  Thanks for the good suggestions and comments on archival supplies. I did want to mention that by November 1, the Field Services program will have completed the process of setting up a discount program through Gaylord.
  Affiliates of the WHS will be eligible to receive a 15% discount on most archival supply items, and a 10% discount on furniture, etc.
  There will be more info in the next edition of Columns on the local history pages. If you do have questions, you can contact me directly.
  Thanks, Janet
  Janet Seymour Field Services Representative - Northern Region Wisconsin Historical Society c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire 105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701 Voice: 715-836-2250 Web: www.wisconsinhistory.org <http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/> Email: janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org
<mailto:janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
  Collecting, Preserving, and Sharing Stories Since 1846
  Review past list serve messages at the archived message site: http://listserve.uwec.edu/localhistory
<http://listserve.uwec.edu/localhistory>