ListServ Museum - Question re copying donated printed material

Gillett Historical (info@gilletthistorical.com)
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 21:36:31 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 21:36:31 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
From: "Gillett Historical" <info@gilletthistorical.com>
Subject: ListServ Museum  - Question re copying  donated printed material

Our Historical Society has received a donation from a former school teach er
(now deceased) of about 12 pages of individual assignments, each written by school children in 1935 about local area businesses. An officer in the Historical Society would like to present at the next meeting, the possibility of making copies of these papers and putting the m in a spiral bound books to offer for sale. The question is, would this require a consent from the students/descendants?. The form presented to the donor to sign did not indicate any stipulations .... As far as I know ...

Thanks for any suggestions.    ï»
¿

Gillett Area Historical Museum 110 W Main St Hwy 22 Gillett Wisconsin 54124 A Non-Profit Organization www.gilletthistorical.com info@gilletthistorical.com
 Nancy R Smith ~ Member
faint_grain.jpg GAHS_Xmas_Lights_cropped_and_resized.jpg