Re: Archival images

Bob & Emogene Dodsworth (robem@charter.net)
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:44:53 -0600

From: Bob & Emogene Dodsworth <robem@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Archival images
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:44:53 -0600

Ms Derrick,

Printing a digital photo with an ink jet printer using pigmented inks will produce an image far exceeding any black and white or color product commonly available from the wet process era of photography. Using the manufacturer's recommended paper, longevity without color loss should exceed 200 years. See www.wilhelm-research.com for the data and more information.

Bob Dodsworth Mazomanie Historical Society