Re: Policy regarding interns

TNCMCD@aol.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:53:16 EDT

From: TNCMCD@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:53:16 EDT
Subject: Re: Policy regarding interns

Peggy, I'm sorry I can't help you with your question, but I do have a questions I would like to ask: How and where did you get your interns? We would love to involve some young people in our museum and don't know where or how to find them. Do your interns receive credit for community service? Any information you are willing to share will be much appreciated.
  Carol McDonnell Stone Lake Area Historical Society