Re: Request

Maureen Giese (renie.giese@gmail.com)
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:21:59 -0500

Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:21:59 -0500
Subject: Re: Request
From: Maureen Giese <renie.giese@gmail.com>

Yes, there was a link to Historic Headstone Cleaning, and I copied it.
 It was from Ted Kinnari <tkinnari@mac.com> which referred to D/2 Biological Solution, Fall 2010, copied from the National Park Service.
 Also listed tkinnari@me.com for information (D/2 Biological Solutions) Phone 917 693 7441.

Maureen Giese, Waterloo Area Historical Society