Request

Gary Kunz (kunztwo@centurytel.net)
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 13:53:14 -0500

From: "Gary Kunz" <kunztwo@centurytel.net>
Subject: Request
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 13:53:14 -0500

A local church has requested that our historical society help them clean the tombstones in their cemetery. I have a number of how-to-do articles in my file but I seem to remember that sometime in the last year there was a link on listserve to a CD pertaining to the subject. Can anyone help me out?

Gary Kunz Fall Creek Historical Society