Policy for working with youth volunteers

Barbara (bap4@earthlink.net)
Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:14:31 -0500

From: Barbara <bap4@earthlink.net>
Subject: Policy for working with youth volunteers
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:14:31 -0500

I am interested in knowing if any historical society has a policy for working with youth student volunteers. Is there a policy already written that could be shared and then applied to a society? We have youth who could earn community service points/hours for working on projects within our buildings. Please advise.

Thank you, Barbara Pforr