Re: Policy for working with youth volunteers

Marlo Schield (deeplake1@centurytel.net)
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:02:02 -0500

Subject: Re: Policy for working with youth volunteers
From: Marlo Schield <deeplake1@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:02:02 -0500

The Stone Lake museum has used 4 H kids as docents. We tried to have th work
 in our caboose and they were given a script to memorize. They did a great j ob. Connie Schield

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2013, at 9:14 PM, Barbara <bap4@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I am interested in knowing if any historical society has a policy for work
ing with youth student volunteers.
> Is there a policy already written that could be shared and then applied to
 a society? We have youth who could earn community service points/hours for
 working on projects within our buildings. Please advise.