Re: Help from the city

Pete Schumacher (plschu@sbcglobal.net)
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:57:05 -0500

Subject: Re: Help from the city
From: Pete Schumacher <plschu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:57:05 -0500

For Oak Creek Historical Society: The city owns the building and the land they are on. The City mows the lawn
. Our society manages the building maintenance and pays for utilities. The C ity budgets up to $4,000 per year for building repair. We submit the bills a nd the City will reimburse up to the $4,000.

Pete Schumacher Vice-President Oak Creek Historical Society

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 25, 2015, at 5:40 PM, Westby Area Historical Society <westbywihisto
ry@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am wondering if any of your organizations receive help from the city whe
re you are located and if so, what kind of help or how many dollars. I will
 be attending our city council meeting to ask for some assistance and would l ike to have information on what other Wisconsin towns and cities do to suppo rt their local historical societies. Bringing facts to this meeting would gi ve me some ammunition!