Re: Safe storage of fire grenades

Michael Seeliger (mwseeliger@gmail.com)
Tue, 4 Oct 2016 15:44:04 -0500

From: Michael Seeliger <mwseeliger@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 15:44:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Safe storage of fire grenades

Carbon Tetrachloride will not suck out the oxygen from the room if spilled. It is a carcinogen and it is very heavy. Weigh the grenades and you can tell. CCl4 is almost twice as dense as water. Carbon Tet is non flammable and puts the fire out by vaporizing around the fire and removes oxygen from getting to the fire. Carbon tet is a hazardous waste and expensive to dispose of. Salt water can be put down the sewer. Michael Seeliger

--

Michael

Michael Seeliger & Associates, Inc. mwseeliger@gmail.com

MichaelSeeligerAssociates.net

N8211 Smith Rd. Brooklyn, Wisconsin 53521 608 575 2922 Cell (Call this anytime to get to me) Office 608-575-2922

Confidentiality Notice follows:

The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately by replying to this email. Thank you. Contact Me <http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#%21/profile.php?id=1527575746> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#%21/profile.php?id=1527575746> Signature powered by <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer> WiseStamp <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>