Re: microfilm reader

Sara Steele (smsteele@wisc.edu)
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 13:44:12 -0600

Subject: Re: microfilm reader
From: Sara Steele <smsteele@wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 13:44:12 -0600

Tim

Have you asked whether i would be possible to convert the microfilms to digital?  Your newspapers probably aren't as many pages as those printed in larger cities.  I do not know how expensive such conversion is, but I think if it is  possible and cost effective you will find digital easier to use than microfilm.

Sara