Re: microfilm reader

Michelle Gobert (gobert@frontier.com)
Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:33:42 -0600

From: Michelle Gobert <gobert@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:33:42 -0600
Subject: Re: microfilm reader

The Crandon Public Library worked with an outside vendor to digitize their early newspapers. The company is Advantage Preservation and they are fantastic to work with and I highly recommend them. The initial project, which includes the website hosting of the newspapers, cost us approximately
$3,300 and we digitized approximately 25 rolls of film. We can now add to the project with an estimated cost of $100 per roll of film.

Please check it out at http://crandonpublicwi.advantage-preservation.com/ and let me know if you have any questions.

Michelle Gobert Crandon Area Historical Society