RE: World War I Re-enactors.

deckercorp@charter.net
Tue, 22 May 2018 19:17:53 -0500

From: deckercorp@charter.net
Subject: RE: World War I Re-enactors.
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 19:17:53 -0500

I have reached out to a person I know from Civil War reenacting who al so is involved in Spanish American and WWI reenacting. I hope it will
 bear fruit. John DeckerPresident, Wisconsin Council for Local History

" To: "localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu" Cc: Sent: Tuesday May 22
 2018 10:21:11AM Subject: World War I Re-enactors.

   Just wonder ing if anyone has contacts for or knows of World War I re-enactors. Th e Mondovi Area Historical Society is planning on commemorating the cen tennial of the war at our annual "The Past in the Park" event on July
 1st. We realize it is late in the game to be inquiring, but we though t we had a group lined up and now have learned that they won't be comi ng.

   Thanks.
   Steve Mikelson Mondovi Area Historical So ciety