RE: Finding Grants

John Grochowski (jgrochowski@ephraim.org)
Mon, 9 Jul 2018 08:45:04 -0500

From: John Grochowski <jgrochowski@ephraim.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 08:45:04 -0500
Subject: RE: Finding Grants

Lawrence University in Appleton has a grant database where you can look f0r grant opportunities. It is free to use, but you need to physically go to the university library to search it.

https://www.lawrence.edu/faculty/grant_support/finding-a-funder/external_fu nding/foundation-information-network-fin-

*John M. Grochowski, CTA* Director of Operations Ephraim Historical Foundation

ephraim.org <http://www.ephraim.org/>