Re: Membership Cards?

Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc. (slahsinc@yahoo.com)
Mon, 7 Jan 2019 21:02:20 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 21:02:20 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc." <slahsinc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Membership Cards?

We are also in the process of sending out membership cards and cleaning up our files. One disturbing thing we found was that some Past Perfect members hip records were either not properly updated, or the program didn't accept the updates (?).  Anyway, to answer your question about needing membership cards. We had seve ral reasons, and benefits to being members, 1. Members had something to ide ntify themselves as members with the cards, and it verified receipt of thei r yearly dues; 2. Membership gave them free museum admission and access to quarterly newsletters; 3. The Wisconsin State Historical Society would give
 Affiliate Members certain discounts at times [which has been changing]. We recently eliminated museum admission fees and have gone to voluntary vis itor donations [which seem to increase visitors]. So, now it mainly dues receipt verification, and discounts that the WSHS ma y offer to affiliate members. Mike Michael R. ReillyMuseum Director: Sussex-Lisbon Area Historium President: Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc. www.slah.online www.slahs.org P. O. Box 2, Sussex, Wisconsin 53089-0002

    On ‎Monday‎, ‎January‎ ‎7â€
Ž, ‎2019‎ ‎12‎:‎43‎:â