Re: Membership Cards?

Eagle River Historical Society (eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Mon, 7 Jan 2019 15:18:46 -0600

From: Eagle River Historical Society <eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 15:18:46 -0600
Subject: Re: Membership Cards?

The Eagle River Historical Society is contemplating membership cards. We are overhauling our membership program and want to add benefits to membership, such as gift shop discounts and possibly free or discounted entry to some events. Cards would also show membership level.

The down side is the increased cost of sending cards to members but we feel boosting our program would be worth the investment.

Karen Sailer President, Eagle River Historical Society