Re: Membership Cards?

Mondovi History (mondovihistory@yahoo.com)
Mon, 7 Jan 2019 22:16:02 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 22:16:02 +0000 (UTC)
From: Mondovi History <mondovihistory@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Membership Cards?

 Hi Karen, Thank for your info regarding membership cards.  I'm not sure what we would have to give members discounts on, but my side of the debate has been
 that cards are a good way to give members a greater sense of belonging to our Society and is something tangible we can give them.  Right now, we
 are working on getting a handle on who our members are and who we can call
 on to volunteer to help with various things throughout the year.

Steve